- Fill all the details correctly.
- Do not use the textbook, course notes, or receive help from a proctor or any other outside source.
- There will be no negative marking.
- You must complete the 50 multiple-choice questions in 60 minutes.
- Don’t close the test without submission. Otherwise, you will lose all the data entered.
- Your session will be stopped automatically after 60 minutes. So submit timely.
- Copy/Paste is prohibited.
- Don’t try to retake the exam first submission is considered as final submission.